Micro-Tube homogeniser system, Bel-Art ProCultureLeverantör: Bel-Art
BELAF650000000EA 2575 SEKBELAF650000000 BELAF650009004 BELAF650000002 BELAF650000004 BELAF650009005 BELAF650000003 BELAF650009002 BELAF650009006 BELAF650009001 BELAF650000005 BELAF650000001 BELAF650000006
Micro-Tube homogeniser system, Bel-Art ProCulture
Homogenisatorer Homogenisatorer, handhållna
Hand-held, cordless homogeniser features a simple push in / pull out pestle exchange and is ideal for thorough and faster processing of one to many samples.
- Pestles and tubes assure tight tolerances and thorough homogenisation and grinding of materials resulting in optimal efficiency of pellet reconstitution or re-suspension
- Pestles and tubes are chemical and heat resistant; colorant-free to eliminate potential leaching of heavy metals into samples
- Tubes have 25% thicker bottoms than industry standard to ensure integrity during use
- Each tube has frosted side and cap surfaces for labeling, a positive seal 'snap-cap' design and a pierceable top for optimal functionality
- Pestles have a unique ribbed shaft that provides precise finger control of homogenisation for shear sensitive samples; also fit most motorised mixer adapters
Matched pestle tips and micro tubes can be used either with the homogeniser or with hand processing.
Certifikat: Manufactured and packaged in a class 10,000 cleanroom; pestles and tubes are certified DNase, RNase and Pyrogen-free, and made of animal and phthalate/phthalate-ester free polypropylene with lot control and material traceability.
Leveransinformation: Homogeniser includes cordless motor, 2 AA batteries and pestle adapter.
Förpackning: Available in individually wrapped tubes and pestles over packed in resealable bags of 100 each or bulk packed in resealable bag with an additional heat-seal above the standard closure that indicates if the package has been opened.
Observera: Sterilised products are not returnable.