Rotational viscometers, ROTAVISC HELI complete seriesLeverantör: IKA
531-1431EA 48300 SEK531-1452 531-1442 531-1431 531-1450 531-1451 531-1440 531-1446 531-1435 531-1433 531-1444 531-1449 531-1437
Rotational viscometers, ROTAVISC HELI complete series
The ROTAVISC HELI series determines the viscosity of liquids in all areas of application ranging from the laboratory to quality control. The four devices measure in different viscosity ranges.
- Large TFT display allows for an intuitive menu guidance
- Digital spirit level supports the correct set-up of the start-up condition
- Ramp function simplifies repetitive tasks
- Very high measurement accuracy
- Stepless speed adjustment
- Timer and graph function
- HELISTAND moves the mounted viscometer and its rotating body slowly and uniformly up and down in the sample
The ROTAVISC HELI rotational viscometer’s level of measurement accuracy for both Newtonian and non_Newtonian fluids is ±1% of the measuring range. Reproducibility is ±0,2%.
Certifikat: IP 40 protection class according to DIN EN 60529.
Leveransinformation: ROTAVISC HELI complete packages include SP 1 - 4 (lo-vi)/SP 7 - 12 (me-vi, hi-vi I, hi-vi II), protective bracket, temperature sensor, quick connector, hook connector and HELISTAND stand including a T-spindle set.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...