Nitrogen gas generator, Halo - MP-AESLeverantör: PEAK SCIENTIFIC
564-0284EA 0 SEK564-0284
Nitrogen gas generator, Halo - MP-AES
Designed as a dedicated solution for MP-AES instruments supplying high purity nitrogen for plasma support gas or monochromator purge and dry air supply for POP gas and monochromator air purge, Halo produces 25 L/min of 99,5% or 10 L/min of 99,95% pure nitrogen with a supporting dry air supply of up to 36,5 L/min. Fitted with an oxygen analyser, Halo will alert when operating purity has been reached through a purity status indicating LED light.
- Nitrogen at 25 L/min at 99,5% purity or 10 L/min at 99,95%
- Air supply at 36,5 L/min at −20 °C ADP
- O₂ analyser with LED status indication
- Compact, mobile, space-saving solution
- Latest generation, high specification compressor located in insulated chamber to minimise noise and vibration
- Capable of operating in high altitude environments (up to 4000 m) without performance loss
- Less than 30 minutes start-up to operating purity
- Remove the hassle and safety concerns of ordering, transporting and changing out pressurised cylinders
- Manufactured and tested in U.K. to highest spec
- 1 year fully comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty inclusive
Compact in size, Halo is a space-saving solution for the lab, freeing up valuable lab space whilst being far easier to transport for field research than bulky gas cylinders or generators with an external air source. Manufactured by Peak’s laboratory gas generation experts, Halo has been engineered to operate comfortably at high altitude with the most advanced gas generation technology to produce the reliable, high purity nitrogen and dry air for your MP-AES application.
Certifikat: CE marked, FCC compliant